axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Kamins" <db...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Axis Web Service from VB with MS-SOAP
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:11:54 GMT

Andrea, please try to be more explicit than "My current error comes from VB,
indicating that the parameter I am passing is not correct."  What is the
error?  You'll get better help if you're specific.  Plus in the future when
somebody has the same problem, they can search the mail archives to see how
it was solved.

-DanK

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Dick, Andrea" <Andrea.Dick@ca.com>
Subject: Accessing Axis Web Service from VB with MS-SOAP
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:53:39 -0400

Hi,

I am wondering if someone can provide some assistance or some sample
code.

I am not able to pass parameters to an Axis based web service from a VB
client using MS-SOAP toolkit 3.   The input parameter to my web service
is a java bean with three string parameters.  (I've included the WSDL).
My current error comes from VB, indicating that the parameter I am
passing is not correct.   (I am certain this is not a connectivity
problem because I called the web service from my VB code with a single
string parameter.)

If someone has had success with this combination of technologies, I
would welcome sample code, details on the process I need to use to make
this work or any other helpful advice.

Thanks for the help.
Andrea
<< hello.wsdl >>