axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Message style services - ATTN ANY java:MSG USERS
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 02:05:39 GMT

Hi Dan:

The issue with the MessageContext API is that it's just about identical to another pattern
we already have, namely Handlers.  Why not just make your service provider a Handler and use
its invoke()?  And even if you still do want to use the MsgProvider for some reason, you can
always just call MessageContext.getCurrentContext() in your backend method.

Sound OK?

--Glen