axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "davout" <dav...@dsl.pipex.com>
Subject RE: Access to soap message header?
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 05:50:17 GMT

I'm not sure which "Java method" are you talking about.
<<

my sample 'bookticket' method...

>> Of course, the above bookticket(...) method won't be able to access the
SOAP header
information.  But the handler code itself can certainly access the whole
SOAP message including all the WS-Transaction header information.
<<

I understand that - but how do you link up the handler that processes the
header to the java class method (i.e. 'bookticket') that handles the ticket
booking??

I understand your approach, but how is my sample airline ticket call
supposed to know when its operating as a self-standing web service as
opposed to being part of a wider transaction?