axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Agrawal, Anuj (Anuj)** CTR **" <agra...@lucent.com>
Subject adding headers to the SOAP message
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:57:39 GMT
After generating Java code from WSDL using the WSDL2Java tool, we noticed a xxLocator.java
(where xx is the name of the package) was also generated.  Is it correct to assume that if
we wanted to add a header to the SOAP message created when createCall() is called, we would
have to subclass the xxLocator class and override the createCall() method?

All we're trying to do is add a header to the SOAP message (need to pass some kind of reference
id back to the server) - what's the "correct" way to do this?

Thanks.
Anuj.