axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ramon Turnes <ramon.turnes-pe...@hermes.si>
Subject RE: Session scope and threaded request?
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 06:35:48 GMT
In case of session scope, each session has its own instance of the
service class independently of which thread invokes the exposed
methods. I suppose that the servlet engine starts a new thread for
each request, at least MessageContext.getCurrentContext() works
in such manner. In case of application scope, for example, each
request is handled by the same class instance. Take a look at
org\apache\axis\providers\java\JavaProvider.java. Regards.