axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "HARI,SANJAYAGANESH (HP-India,ex2)" <sanjaya-ganesh_hariha...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Weblogic 7.0 - AXIS :: PLEASE HELP !
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 10:57:11 GMT
Hi !

Surprised solution. AXIS beta3 (latest release) ran like a piece of cake on
Weblogic 7.0.

Thanks anyway
Sanjay

-----Original Message-----
From: HARI,SANJAYAGANESH (HP-India,ex2)
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 3:35 PM
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: Weblogic 7.0 - AXIS :: PLEASE HELP !

Hi !

I deployed AXIS (dont remember the version, but I downloaded it 3 months
back) on Weblogic 7.0. I could see the home page and deployed services
properly. But when I tried to invoke my services I got the following stack
trace. PLEASE NOTE THAT I COULD SUCCESSFULLY RUN THE SAME SERVICE WITH NO
PROBLEM IN AXIS ON TOMCAT. When I just deployed AXIS and the same good old
service I had on weblogic 7.0, it didnt. Any help on the following exception
would be appreciated.

<Sep 5, 2002 3:26:51 PM IST> <Error> <HTTP> <101017>
<[ServletContext(id=1742855,name=axis,context-p
ath=/axis)] Root cause of ServletException
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingRegistryImpl.delegate(TypeMappingRegistr
yImpl.java:19
6)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.makeNewInstance(WSDDService.java
:386)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getInstance(WSDDDeployabl
eItem.java:29
6)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.getService(WSDDDeployment.jav
a:473)
        at
org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.getService(FileProvider.java:261)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.getService(AxisEngine.java:246)
        at
org.apache.axis.MessageContext.setTargetService(MessageContext.java:509)
        at org.apache.axis.handlers.http.URLMapper.invoke(URLMapper.java:89)
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:
71)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:154)
        at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:256)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:576)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(Servle
tStubImpl.jav
a:945)
        at
:332)
        at
:242)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(W
ebAppServletC
ontext.java:5360)
        at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManage
r.java:721)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletCo
ntext.java:30
43)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java
:2468)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:152)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:133)