axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jianliang Zhao" <jz...@zaplet.com>
Subject axis questions
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 16:49:27 GMT
Hi I am using Axis RC1 to generate and deploy web services on Weblogic 6.1. Would someone answer
my questions:

1. Is it possible to make Axis generate schema definitions for java classes not used inside
the service implementation?
The reason to ask this is the service implementation use a class, say A as parameter, but
I want to generate the schema definitions of A's subclasses without having to explicitly include
the subclass in the method signature.

2. Is there any way to specify the constraints on the type schema definitions generated from
the bean properties? For single valued property, I want to specify if it's required or not,
and for indexed property, possibly specify how many occurrences it may have?

3. Is there any way to map a java class to a type definition generated from it without having
to explicitly put a type mapping line in the WSDD file?

Your answers to these questions are grreatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jianliang