axis-java-user mailing list archives

From veton.kosov...@belgacom.be
Subject RE: SOAP envelope - JAXM
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:43:12 GMT
Sorry,

Removing the attribute "soapenv" does not work (and that's logic), but overwriting it with
the addAttribute works fine.

Veton.

-----Original Message-----
From: veton.kosovali@belgacom.be [mailto:veton.kosovali@belgacom.be]
Sent: 27 September 2002 2:28 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: SOAP envelope - JAXM

For a new project based on the soap 1.2 (more exactly http://www.w3.org/2001/12/soap-envelope"
)I need to access headers information, so I decided to use JAXM.

I first tought that there will be some options to set the correct soapenv attribute but I
didn't see how to do it.
Then I tried to use the SOAPEnvelope removeAttributes method but it didn't work neither (maybe
I did it wrong).

Does someone know how to update the attributes of the SOAP envelope?

Thanks,
Veton.

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."