axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Basil Hosmer <bhos...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: newbie question (access to response message as DOM)
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 23:18:47 GMT
Sorry, here's the WSDL:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<definitions name="getCAWeather"
 targetNamespace="http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather.wsdl <http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather.wsdl>
"
 xmlns:tns="http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather.wsdl <http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather.wsdl>
"
 xmlns:xsd1="http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather.wsdl <http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather.wsdl>
"
       xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema <http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema>
"
 xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/ <http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/>
"
       xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/ <http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/> ">

  <types>
 <schema targetNamespace="http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather.wsdl <http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather.wsdl>
"
            xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema <http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema>
">
        <complexType name="weather">
          <all>
            <element name="city" type="xsd:string"/>
            <element name="sky" type="xsd:string"/>
            <element name="tmp" type="xsd:int"/>
            <element name="dp" type="xsd:int"/>
            <element name="rh" type="xsd:int"/>
            <element name="wind" type="xsd:string"/>
            <element name="pres" type="xsd:string"/>
          </all>
        </complexType>
    </schema>
  </types>

  <message name="getCAWeather">
    <part name="find" type="xsd:string"/>
  </message>

  <message name="getCAWeatherResponse">
    <part name="ret" type="xsd1:weather"/>
  </message>

  <portType name="getCAWeatherPortType">
    <operation name="getCAWeather">
      <input message="tns:getCAWeather"/>
      <output message="tns:getCAWeatherResponse"/>
    </operation>
  </portType>

  <binding name="getCAWeatherBinding" type="tns:getCAWeatherPortType">
    <soap:binding style="rpc" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/ <http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http>

    <operation name="getCAWeather">
 <soap:operation soapAction="http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather"/ <http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather>

      <input>
 <soap:body use="encoded" namespace="http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather <http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather>
"
            encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/ <http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/>

      </input>
      <output>
 <soap:body use="encoded" namespace="http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather <http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather>
"
            encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/ <http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/>

      </output>
    </operation>
  </binding>

  <service name="getCAWeatherService">
    <documentation> Generated by mod_soap </documentation>
    <port name="getCAWeatherPort" binding="tns:getCAWeatherBinding">
 <soap:address location="http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather"/ <http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/soap/getCAWeather>

    </port>
  </service>

</definitions>