axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Padmanaban, Duraiswamy" <DPadmana...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: WSDL2Java - usage
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:11:50 GMT
Hi,

I have the commons-discovery.jar in my classpath still I get this error.
Any other suggestions.

Thanks,
VP.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharmin Choksey [mailto:Sharmin.Choksey@Sun.COM]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 3:04 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: WSDL2Java - usage

Add the commons-discovery.jar component to the CLASSPATH in
the environment you're attempting to execute java.

commons-discovery.jar can be found under WEB-INF/lib of
axis installation.

hth,
Sharmin.

>list-help: <mailto:axis-user-help@xml.apache.org>
>list-post: <mailto:axis-user@xml.apache.org>
>From: "Padmanaban, Duraiswamy" <DPadmanaban@tiaa-cref.org>
>To: "'axis-user@xml.apache.org'" <axis-user@xml.apache.org>
>Subject: WSDL2Java - usage
>Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:32:08 -0600
>
>I am trying to run the WSDL2Java but getting following error can anyone
help
>with the usage of this.
>
>..\jre13\bin\java -cp
>d:\axis-1_0\lib;d:\axis-1_0\lib\axis.jar;d:\axis-1_0\lib\jaxrpc.jar;d:\axis
-1_0\lib\saaj.jar;d:\axis-1_0\lib\commons-logging.jar;d:\axis-1_0\lib\common
s>-dicovery.jar;d:\axis-1_0\libwsdl4j.jar;d:\Apps\classes\jaxp.jar
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java  x.wsdl

>Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>org/apache/commons/di
>scovery/tools/DiscoverSingleton
>        at
>org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.<clinit>(LogFactory.java
>:70)
>        at org.apache.axis.utils.JavaUtils.<clinit>(JavaUtils.java:101)
>        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.<clinit>(WSDL2Java.java:105)
>
>Thanks,
>VP.

>This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you
are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure,

copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based
on
it, is strictly prohibited.
>TIAA-CREF

TIAA-CREF