axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Padmanaban, Duraiswamy" <DPadmana...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject WSDL2Java basic questions
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:41:44 GMT
Hi,

I am new to this Axis.  I was going through the documentation in the apache
site but still not clear.  I have the following 2 questions.  It may be
silly or making no sense but clarifying it will help my idea about Axis.
Any help or guidence would be great !!

1)  WSDL2Java tool creates Java classes.  Once it is generated what are all
changes that need to be done in the generated Java class to work.
2)  WSDL2Java has to be used for individual wsdl or it will take care of
conversion automatically?
3)  Axis talks about 2 things AxisClient side & AxisServer side.  Can the
client side exists without the server side.

Please help.

Thanks,
VP.

TIAA-CREF