axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ricky Ho <r...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Handlers and SOAP message re-writing
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 22:00:49 GMT
Albert,

Just curious why you add a child element under the SOAP envelope, because
it should only have "header" and "body".
Below is some of my code to add some header information to the request
message.  And it works fine.

                 SOAPEnvelope envelope =
msgContext.getRequestMessage().getSOAPEnvelope();
                 System.out.println("Request message is : " + envelope);
                 envelope.addHeader(new SOAPHeaderElement("MyNameSpace",
"headerXYZ", "Value of HeaderXYZ"));

Also check your handler is properly installed and has been executed.

Best regards,
Ricky