axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Torsten RĂ¼ger <torsten.rue...@firsthop.com>
Subject Logging
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:33:16 GMT
Hello,

I don't get my logging to work, maybe someone could help ?

I have written an implementation of org.apache.commons.logging.Log .
But I can't influence the environment or java startup command.
So I need to set the log propert programmatically. So I put something like
  static {
    LogFactory.getFactory().setAttribute("org.apache.commons.logging.Log",
                  "com.firsthop.mmgr.manager.service.JakartaLogBridge");
  }

into the class that first executes, but nothing changes. I have tried
also the null logger. I have also tried to set the system property. But
always I get the stack trace to stderrr (AxisFault) .

What to do ?

Thanks
    Torsten