axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rogerio Saran <rsa...@organox.com.br>
Subject Re: Newbie: Help with Message-Based Services
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:16:45 GMT
Nicolas, make sure the wroxaxis.chapter2.messaging package was correctly
uploaded to the web application when you deployed the web service.

I have seen cases where an incomplete/wrong wsdd configuration mislead
AdminCient into publish the service, but the necessary JARs are not
uploaded to WEB-INF/lib.

For instance we at Organox are used to build the whole web application
(/WEB-INF/classes/, /WEB-INF/lib/* and /WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd) into
a WAR file and bypassing AdminClient completly.

[]s

*Saran