axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Walter G. da Cruz" <wdac...@pacbell.net>
Subject GUI installation program for Axis
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 05:49:01 GMT

Hi,

	I am having a long vacation from work and started playing a bit with
GNOME/GTK+ widgets.  I wrote a basic GUI installation program for Apache
Catalina ( Tomcat )and Axis on Linux.  It is intended for newbies who
are trying to install the program for the first time.  If someone is
interested, you can downloaded from the following link.  Note: You need
to have GNOME/GTK+ installed in your machine.

http://63.195.86.146/XML/Axis/index.shtml

			thanks,
			Walter G. da Cruz

--

     "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; | (408)294-4750
        don't walk behind me, I may not lead; walk | wdacruz@pacbell.net