axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Arnaud Witschger <arnaud.witsch...@e-xmlmedia.fr>
Subject Desactivation of the attachments cache.
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:15:08 GMT
[Axis 1.0 RC 1]

Hello,

I would like to know if it is planned to provide to
deactivate (or at least to adjust) the cache functionality
of the data sent in SOAP attachment.

Indeed, the attachments of SOAP messages sent from the customer
to the service are systematically cached in webapps\axis\WEB-INF\attachments directory.
That can have an interest in some cases, but one can need
to deactivate it (to make real streaming from the customer to the service).

I think that ideal thing would be to be able to adjust it: deactivated, activated,
activated for attachments whose size does not exceed a specified threshold,
or whose size exceed a specified threshold.

Thank you.

Arnaud Witschger.