axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sharmin Choksey <Sharmin.Chok...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: jdk1.1.8
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:50:59 GMT
Could you please explain "intermittently" ?

The RC 1 release uses certain apis avalaible in JDK1.3 and
upwards only (such as the java.reflect.InvocationHandler),
forcing me to upgrade to a higher version of JDK and also
putting a dependency on the client applications
that use the generated proxy to upgrade their JDK as well.

Thanks,
Sharmin.

<axis-user@xml.apache.org>