axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ben Souther" <bsout...@fwdco.com>
Subject Re: problem with deploying services
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 18:25:03 GMT
I seem to be having a similar problem on RH linux 7.1:

- Problem with servlet engine config file:
/usr/davison/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10/webapps/axis//WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd
(END)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Agrawal, Anuj (Anuj)** CTR **" <agrawal@lucent.com>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 2:03 PM
Subject: problem with deploying services

> Hi -
>
> I'm using Axis RC 1 on Win2k and Tomcat 4.0.4.
>
> When i deploy my services using the AdminClient, i now get an error
message in the Tomcat console (error msg: "- Problem with servlet engine
config file:
C:\OpenSource\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4\webapps\abc\/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd")
.

> The server-config.xml file doesn't appear in the WEB-INF directory, but
the services are deployed since i'm able to browse the deployed services
using the AdminServlet.

> I'm guessing the problem is in the creation of the path to the
server-config.wsdd file (see above path) where there is an additional "/"
just before the WEB-INF directory.