axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ulrich Winter" <ulrich.win...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Help with MIME
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:48:04 GMT
Hi Torsten,

I've had teh same problem.

currently the WSDL MIME binding is not implemented in AXIS.
There is some special support which will not lead to interoperable
solutions.

I've attached an earlier mail from Russel.

There is one example which does not use any WSDL tool in
samples/attachments.

I've been working on a service which uses the
{http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap}DataHandler type in WSDL which will be
mapped to javax.activation.DataHandler type for generic mime attachments.
But I still have problems with that.

This support is not included in RC1 so you will have to checkout one of the
recent nightly builds or build AXIS from CVS.

Bye,
Uli

--
Ulrich Winter