axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject Re: AW: Questions
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 17:51:47 GMT

I'd bet people working at companies and using the products in their jobs is
a good percentage of the development time most all big open source
projects. People are using the tool, decide they need a feature and add it,
then commit it to the codebase to share with others.

IBM built Soap4J with internal resources - that was the beginning of the
Axis project...

Anyone know of any other companies with staff dedicated to Axis
development?

Juraj Lenharcik <juraj.lenharcik@datainput.de> on 08/08/2002 12:57:16 PM