axis-java-user mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Questions
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 17:16:04 GMT
Post 'em to the list.  A public forum is always more fun.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Kevin.Bedell@sunlife.com on 08/06/2002 11:09:19 AM

To:    axis-user@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:    Questions

I keep a weblog on the O'Reilly Network weblogs page. I'd like to do a blog
entry on Axis.

What I'd like to do is to "interview", or ask a few questions via e-mail,
to someone who has been a commiter on the project for a while. Anyone
interested? We could exchange questions and answers right on the list if
preferred, then it could go into the archives. Or it could be done
off-line.

An alternative might be for me to post the questions and just have "the
list" answer them...

Thanks -

Kevin

Check out the weblog at: http://www.oreillynet.com/weblogs/