axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jason D. Lee" <jason....@hobbylobby.com>
Subject Can't get a client to authenticate
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 15:10:44 GMT
I'm trying to add basic authentication to my web service, and it appears
that only the server side is working.  When I run the client, it returns
"Need to specify a user for authorization!" despite that I have this in the
client code:

			CraftsWebService serviceProvider = new
CraftsWebServiceLocator();
			CraftsWeb service = serviceProvider.getCraftsWeb();
			((Stub) service).setUsername("user1");
			((Stub) service).setPassword("pswd1");

I have users.lst and perms.lst in WEB-INF with that info in it, but it still
does not want to authenticate.  What am I missing?

--
Jason Lee - Programmer
405.745.1789