axis-java-user mailing list archives

From veton.kosov...@belgacom.be
Subject Serialization AXIS-Castor
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:13:26 GMT
Hello,

In the scope of an internal project (EAI), we want to use Axis with Castor. The reason for
doing this is that we want to have all the flexibility that Castor provides with XML schema.

Can someone tell me how I can do this and/or where I can find more information.

Thanks,
Veton Kosovali.

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."