axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Manjula Fernando <Manj...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: SoapBuilders Round 2 Group C specification
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:15:22 GMT
Hi Peter,

Thank you for the response.I could see these java files.And also the
deloy.wsdd- file. But when it comes to the WSDL file which is generated from
the axis, I could not find these methods.How can we make available these
methods in the WSDL file?.

Thanks
Manjula

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Haensgen [mailto:P.Haensgen@intershop.de]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 7:31 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: SoapBuilders Round 2 Group C specification

There ARE special handlers in the echo sample that answer the echoMeString
and echoMeStruct requests (echoHeaderStringHandler.java and
echoHeaderStructHandler.java).

Because they are implemented as handlers (and not conventional service
methods), they must be part of the handler chain, as you can see in the
wsdd-file from the echo sample:

    <requestFlow>
        <handler type="java:samples.echo.echoHeaderStringHandler"/>
        <handler type="java:samples.echo.echoHeaderStructHandler"/>
    </requestFlow>
    <responseFlow>
        <handler type="java:samples.echo.echoHeaderStringHandler"/>
        <handler type="java:samples.echo.echoHeaderStructHandler"/>
    </responseFlow>

Peter