axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Frederick N. Brier" <fbr...@multideck.com>
Subject RE: XDoclet support for AXIS
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 01:17:57 GMT
We are only in alpha on our jboss.net wrapper of Axis, but we have working
XDoclet generation of a web-service.xml deployment descriptor that as part
of a .wsr (Web Services Archive) can hot deploy a web service and expose an
EJB.  I am almost done working my way through some issues in migrating from
Axis beta1 to beta3.  As soon as I am done with that port, I was going to
try and move JBoss 3.1 to the new version of XDoclet.

Frederick N. Brier
Multideck Corporation