axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Prabhakar Chaganti" <prabha...@chaganti.net>
Subject SoapPart throwing exception
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 12:24:37 GMT
All:

I have a service that sends attachments (like the one in the samples). The one
difference being that my parameters to the method are strings and not a
DataHandler like the sample. The service is running and is deployed correctly.
However when I use a client to connect to the service, and retrieve the attachment,
a SAXParseException is being thrown with the error that "Document root element
is missing". This is being thrown by the SoapPart.java. It seems like the soap
envelope being created by Axis is not well-formed? Any one have any pointers on
this problem? I am using Axis 1.0beta3, Tomcat 4.1.9, jdk 1.4.

thanks
prabhakar