axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ken Meehan <mee...@progress.com>
Subject the need for SOAP header handling - WSDL2Java
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 13:55:27 GMT

Hi,

We have a need for SOAP header handling by WSDL2Java to make
it easier to write web services clients to talk to services
that require SOAP headers.

I have heard others on this list making inquiries for
similar functionality.

Some Axis developer work has already been done in this area,
but it isn't supported yet.  With Axis already at Beta 3 and
soon at production quality I'm concerned that this
functionality will not be in the product.

I would really like to see this functionality make it into
the general release.  Are others interested in this
functionality?  Speak up :)

Thanks,
Ken M.