axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Li, Peng" <peng...@eds.com>
Subject Problem with SimpleSessionHandler
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:58:31 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use SimpleSessionHandler in my project. And it does not work
on the client side, because : every time I call a function in this service,
the response soap message header has an incresed sessionId. And the next
request soap message from the same call contains no header with the
sessionID, what the SimpleSessionHandler-implementation should do (see the
src).  By debug, is obvious, that the context.isClient() returns always
false in the method SimpleSessionHandler.invoke(MessageContext context).

I read all the discussion on session and the simplesession test.java, but
still could not figure it out. I don't know what is wrong. Please help me.

I did the following:

1. deploy the service as scope = session
2. add simplesession handler in requestFlow and responseFlow for this
service on both server- and clientside.
3. deploy it by using java org.apache.axis.utils.Admin server deploy.wsdd
and  java org.apache.axis.utils.Admin client client_deploy.wsdd
4. set session to true in client side: call.setMaintainSession(true)
5. put the server-config.wsdd  in the directory WEB-INF/ and
client-config.wsdd in the directory WEB-INF/classes/test/

my deploy.wsdd for the service on the server side is:

 <handler name="SessionHandler"
type="java:java:org.apache.axis.handlers.SimpleSessionHandler"/>

 <service name="MyService" provider="java:RPC">

  <requestFlow>
  	<handler type="SessionHandler"/>
  </requestFlow>

  <responseFlow>
    <handler type="SessionHandler"/>
  </responseFlow>

  <parameter name="className" value="test.MyService"/>
  <parameter name="scope" value="session"/>

 </service>

</deployment>

and client_deploy.wsdd is:

  <handler name="SessionHandler"
type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.SimpleSessionHandler"/>

  <service name="MyService">
    <requestFlow>
       <handler type="SessionHandler"/>
    </requestFlow>