axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Naresh Agarwal" <nagar...@in.firstrain.com>
Subject RE: WSDL Reader for geneating Soap requests!
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 05:04:54 GMT
Hi Ricky

Part 2 is not a problem. I'm looking for a solution of part 1, i.e,
generating SOAP request envelope from WSDL file (given function name and parameters values).

If AXIS does not provide such a functionality, then it would be very difficult to use AXIS
for transport protocols other than HTTP!

thanks,

regards,
Naresh Agarwal