axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Brunner ...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>
Subject Re: Unpublished Web service
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 08:40:08 GMT
On Tuesday 06 August 2002 10:34, Gionata Gelati wrote:
> I have tried both with allowedMethods and methodName but no success. My
> methods are declared public. The thing is that the example taken from a
> friend of mine works. If a only change the name of a variable it does not
> work. Any further suggestion? By the way I am using beta3.

How does the WSDL file look like? Get it at:
http://YOURHOST:8080/axis/services/YOURSERVICE?wsdl

Is your class file in the class path of the webapp? (put into WEB-INF/lib or
WEB-INF/classes)?

Best regards!
--
Matthias Brunner <mb@blumenstrasse.vol.at>
PGP FP 7862 32B3 3B75 292A F76F  5042 8587 21AB 5B89 D501