axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "G, Sreenivasa (MED)" <Sreenivas...@geind.ge.com>
Subject Axis attachments on orion application server does not work
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 05:48:28 GMT
I am currently working on axis attachments using orion application server. I
get the following error message on the server when I run axis attachments
samples on orion server. But the same application works fine with Tomcat.
Please advice me if any body has encountered this problem and found fix for
this.

- InvocationTargetException:
Error in parsing mime data stream:  null
        at
org.apache.axis.attachments.MultiPartRelatedInputStream.<init>(MultiP
artRelatedInputStream.java:232)
        at
org.apache.axis.attachments.AttachmentsImpl.<init>(AttachmentsImpl.ja
va:122)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Native Method)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.setup(Message.java:258)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.<init>(Message.java:184)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:47
6)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:211)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:309)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:336)
        at com.evermind._cxb._abe(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._cxb._uec(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._io._twc(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._io._gc(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._if.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks,
--Sreeni

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."