axis-java-user mailing list archives

From yxl...@wm.edu
Subject Re: Problem with SimpleSessionHandler
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:06:59 GMT
hello,

I had the same problem before.

Try to change your handler in client side. Put the
simpleSessionHandler in transport

 <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender">
	<requestFlow>
   	<handler name="sessionHandler"
type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.SimpleSessionHandler"/>
  	</requestFlow>
  	<responseFlow>
   	<handler name="sessionHandler"
type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.SimpleSessionHandler"/>
  	</responseFlow>
</transport>

It works for me!

Good luck!

Quoting "Li, Peng" <peng.li@eds.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to use SimpleSessionHandler in my
> project. And it does not work
> on the client side, because : every time I call
> a function in this service,
> the response soap message header has an incresed
> sessionId. And the next
> request soap message from the same call contains
> no header with the
> sessionID, what the
> SimpleSessionHandler-implementation should do
> (see the
> src).  By debug, is obvious, that the
> context.isClient() returns always
> false in the method
> SimpleSessionHandler.invoke(MessageContext
> context).
>
> I read all the discussion on session and the
> simplesession test.java, but
> still could not figure it out. I don't know what
> is wrong. Please help me.
>
> I did the following:
>
> 1. deploy the service as scope = session
> 2. add simplesession handler in requestFlow and
> responseFlow for this
> service on both server- and clientside.
> 3. deploy it by using java
> org.apache.axis.utils.Admin server deploy.wsdd
> and  java org.apache.axis.utils.Admin client
> client_deploy.wsdd
> 4. set session to true in client side:
> call.setMaintainSession(true)
> 5. put the server-config.wsdd  in the directory
> WEB-INF/ and
> client-config.wsdd in the directory
> WEB-INF/classes/test/
>
> my deploy.wsdd for the service on the server
> side is:
> <deployment
> xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"

>  <handler name="SessionHandler"

type="java:java:org.apache.axis.handlers.SimpleSessionHandler"/>