axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jesse D. Sightler" <jsight...@eximtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: I hate axis because...
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 21:17:52 GMT
I completely agree.  For me, Axis has consistently been very easy to
install as a .war file in standard app servers (Orion, Tomcat, etc).

IMO, the only thing that really needs to be done is to write some nicer
scripts for executing the sample applications, as well as perhaps some
sort of simple GUI for listing/deploying/undeploying services.

-----
Jess