axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Haensgen <P.Haens...@intershop.de>
Subject RE: SoapBuilders Round 2 Group C specification
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:30:54 GMT

There ARE special handlers in the echo sample that answer the echoMeString
and echoMeStruct requests (echoHeaderStringHandler.java and
echoHeaderStructHandler.java).

Because they are implemented as handlers (and not conventional service
methods), they must be part of the handler chain, as you can see in the
wsdd-file from the echo sample:

    <requestFlow>
        <handler type="java:samples.echo.echoHeaderStringHandler"/>
        <handler type="java:samples.echo.echoHeaderStructHandler"/>
    </requestFlow>
    <responseFlow>
        <handler type="java:samples.echo.echoHeaderStringHandler"/>
        <handler type="java:samples.echo.echoHeaderStructHandler"/>
    </responseFlow>

Peter