axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Haensgen <P.Haens...@intershop.de>
Subject RE: Axis -> .NET: Datatyp Array not known ?
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 09:50:58 GMT

Hi there,

I am stuck with the same problem. I've played around with a number of data
types to see if and how I can use them:
- java.util.List and java.util.Map did not work with VisualStudio.
- String[] works fine, probably other primitive types as array too
- for a bean type with primitive attributes, the C# stubs were generated
correctly, but there is a problem on the server side when I try to do a call
with them (something with serializer not found, don't know why yet)

If I take WSDL2Java from Axis and generate the client stubs for my service,
the List is not there anymore, instead the client method returns an
Object[]. The Map is still a Map, and the bean looks like the original bean.

Please keep me updated on your research. :-)

*still reading JAX-RPC spec*

Peter