axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stocker, Walter" <Walter.Stoc...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: TestClient problems..
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:50:40 GMT
Hi,

since Axis (SOAP) uses the HTTP protocol as standard transport you should
use the following settings for the virtual machine:

	-Dhttp.proxyHost=xxx.com -Dhttp.proxyPort=80

Hope that works.

cu

 Dipl. Inform. (FH) Walter Stocker
 T-Systems International GmbH
 Software Developer
 System Integration
 Address: Memmelsdorfer Str. 209a, 96052 Bamberg
 Phone: +49 (09 51) 40 97 - 1 46
 Fax: +49 (09 51) 40 97 - 2 00
 E-Mail: mailto:Walter.Stocker@t-systems.com
 Internet: http://www.t-systems.com