axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: API changes between beta 2 and beta 3
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2002 20:40:08 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shimon Crown" <shimon.crown@equipnet.co.il>
To: <axis-user@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 06:25
Subject: API changes between beta 2 and beta 3

> I found the migration from beta 2 to beta 3 to be more difficult than I
anticipated due to the undocumented (at least as far as I could see) API
changes that were made between the 2 versions. As far as I can tell these
are largely due changes in the package structure and the appearance of a new
jar (saaj.jar). I finally managed to get everything working as a result of
trial and error but at one stage I seriously wondered whether it was worth
the effort.

saaj.jar is part of the JAX-RPC standard; it came in at the last minute and
bit a lot of people.