axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Custom Faults
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:12:48 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bredow, Helg H KALIDO-KRDD" <Helg.H.Bredow@is.shell.com>
To: <axis-user@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 06:06
Subject: RE: Custom Faults

> I'm prepared to give it a try - depends on how complex it's going to be.
Is
> there anyone who can give me any tips as to where I should start. Surely
> someone else must have already spent some time thinking about it?

As someone said, getting onto ant-dev would be a start.

The JAX-RPC spec has a lot to say about exceptions, but I dont understand
enough of it, esp. from an interop perspective.

> Getting the nightly build to compile would probably help - currently Ant
1.5
> doesn't seem to be calculating variable properly. The following output
from
> the build looks suspicious, it's trying to build optional libraries.

sometimes the nightly build doesnt; hit CVS again a few minutes/hours after
your first attempt to see if that fixes things.