axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Service Preload at Axis Startup
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:40:49 GMT
Or you could maybe add some stuff to Axis to do on-load service load; I am
sure you are not the only one who wants it.

FYI post-deploy I usually initialise stuff by running httpunit tests against
everything; this compiles down all the jsp and jws pages in the process, but
of course does nothing for a system restart.

----- Original Message -----
From: <Peter.Balsiger@swisscom.com>
To: <axis-user@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 11:11 PM
Subject: RE: Service Preload at Axis Startup

Hmm, that's right, but then I'd have to do some sort of communication
between then SOAP service and the servlet.
O course I could write a small servlet that does nothing more than to
initiate some SOAP calle, thus triggering axis to load the service. I
think I'll do that, though its not really an elegant solution....

Thanks for the hint.

Peter