axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Marina Pérel <marina.pe...@sib.fr>
Subject Re: PLEASE HELP !!! Problem with axis installation
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:25:34 GMT
Thanks a lot for your answer Ray, but i still have my problem :

    - When i try the "Validate the local installation's configuration", it
works good.
    - BUT when i try the "Administer Axis", i have an error 500.

++
    - When i use the WSDL2Java or the Java2WSDL, it works good
    - BUT when i try to deploy a service with the command :

   java
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/Ax\
isServlet ServiceHello/deploy.wsdd

                => I have an error 500.

In my classpath, i have
    in the common/lib's directory : jaxrpc.jar, saaj.jar, wsdl4j.jar,
xerces.jar, servlet.jar.
    in the axis/WEB-INF/lib's directory: commons-logging.jar,
log4j-1.2.4.jar, tt-bytecode.jar and axis.jar

I try to insert the axis.jar in the common/lib's directory, but it didn't
find classes.

I use Linux (Red Hat 7.2).

Please, anyone has an idea ???
Thanks,