axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey V Simpson <jsimps...@csc.com>
Subject RE: UDDI registry implementation
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 13:40:22 GMT

I would be interested in seeing the what you did.

Jeffrey V. Simpson
Sr. Technical  Consultant
QAT
jeff_simpson@qat.com
jsimpson2@csc.com
703-872-3397

                    "Volkmann,

                    Mark"                To:     "'axis-user@xml.apache.org'" <axis-user@xml.apache.org>

                    <Mark.Volkman        cc:

                    n                    Subject:     RE: UDDI registry implementation

                    @AGEDWARDS.co

                    m>

                    06/28/02

                    09:09 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    axis-user

I've successfully used UDDI4J. I've written a simple class I call UDDIUtil
that retrieves the URL of a WSDL file from a UDDI entry and a simple class
called WSDLUtil that parses a WSDL file to get the service location. I pass
that to client stub class generated by WSDL2Java. I'd be happy to share
that code if anyone wants it.

The combination of these allows me to move a service without modifying
clients.