axis-java-user mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Change in String encosing since beta2?
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 14:38:11 GMT
axis-dev folks, this is a regression problem.  JAX-RPC says java.lang.
String maps to xsd:string.  But Java2WSDL now maps it to soapenc:string.
This is wrong and should probably be fixed before we release beta-3.  I'll
look at it in an hour or two, but if someone knows why this changed, I'd
like to hear it.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Martin Jericho" <martin.j@jabcreative.com> on 07/03/2002 08:19:23 PM