axis-java-user mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: WSDL2Java Bug?
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:09:05 GMT
Sean, could you send me your interface and WSDL files?  The problem is, you
have bad WSDL.  When working with overloaded operations, the input/output
clauses in the portType must be named so that the binding input/output
clauses have a way to distinguish which portType operation they're
referring to.  I'd like to see the interface so I can figure out why
Java2WSDL generated bad WSDL.

Which version of axis are you using?  If not a nightly build, could you
download a recent nightly build and see whether it still fails?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Cohan, Sean" <SCohan@goSPS.com> on 07/01/2002 03:09:15 PM