axis-java-user mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: WSDL2Java Exception When Return Type is in Another Package.
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:21:45 GMT
WSDL2Java supports multiple namespaces.  Each namespace would get mapped to
its own package unless you use the -p option (which you have) in which case
everything goes into the package you've defined.  There's probably
something wrong with the namespaces in your WSDL.  Could you show it to us?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Cohan, Sean" <SCohan@goSPS.com> on 07/24/2002 11:10:44 AM