axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sylvain.StGerm...@cognos.com>
Subject RE: wsdl2Java proxy classes and SOAP headers
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:33:08 GMT
Axis does support SOAP header but not yet out of the box.  I.e. wsdl2java
ignores the soap:header entries in the WSDL.

I have a patch for it but it has not yet made its way into the main branch.

Let me know if you are interested I can post it.

Sylvain.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Pichardo [mailto:martinpi@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 5:44 AM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: wsdl2Java proxy classes and SOAP headers

Hello,

Do the proxy classes generated by the wsdl2Java tool support SOAPHeaders. If

so, does anyone have a simple code snippet for passing SOAPHeaders with the
beta2 build. I am trying to pass user credentials to a .Net protected
webservice.

I also need to pass an X509 certificate but have not been able to figure out

how to pass the certificate with the proxy classes generated by wsdl2java
tool.

Thanks,

Martin