axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Pichardo" <marti...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: wsdl2Java proxy classes and SOAP headers
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 17:29:53 GMT
Sylvain,

The wsdl files i am using contain soapheaders. The patch you describe is
exactly what I need. Could you send me the patch? What do I have to do to
setup? Do i need to install the lastest build of axis ?

Thanks,

Martin

List:     axis-user
Subject:  RE: wsdl2Java proxy classes and SOAP headers
From:     "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sylvain.StGermain@cognos.com>
Date:     2002-07-03 17:46:17
[Download message RAW]

No that is a different story.  We are talking about automatic header
handling from the WSDL file while you refer to to hability for axis to
serialize objects as SOAP Headers.

If you are adding your headers in the envelope manually you are fine, if you
are tired of doing this and are using a well formed wsdl that defines
soap:header entries you may appreciate the patch we are talking about.

Sylvain.