axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Giacomo Fiorentini <g.fiorent...@esalab.it>
Subject Java2WSDL Problem
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:18:05 GMT

I have found the following problem using Java2WSDL utility.
It seems that the utility doesnt generate correct WSDL for the TestInterface
interface:  the WSDL part for the 2┬░nd superInterface (002) is missing, and
only the first superinterface method is generated .

Here the code I used for testing.

-----------------------
package test.test001;
public interface SuperInterface001 {
	public MyClassContainer   superMethod001 ( MyClassContainer cc ) ;
}
---------------------
package test.test001;
public interface SuperInterface002  {
	public MyClassContainer   superMethod002  ( MyClassContainer cc ) ;
}
-----------------------
package test.test001;
public interface TestInterface extends SuperInterface001 , SuperInterface002
{
	public MyClassContainer   methodBase ( MyClassContainer cc ) ;
}

Note that, I don't want to modify the relationship of the interfaces, for
example creating a unique interface with all methods.....

Thanks in advance.

-\
  Dott. Giacomo FIORENTINI                           +39-721-414634 (office)
   Esalab - GIS & Consulting   Via A. Costa 65       +39-721-415041 (fax)
   R&D Software Area           61100 PESARO (Italy)  0339 3573124   (mobile)
-/