axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cohan, Sean" <SCo...@goSPS.com>
Subject RE: Can't find Trusted Cert.
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:20:52 GMT
Perhaps a little more info should have been provided on my part.  Here is my
relevant client code:

	// Set the protocol for handling SSL based connecting
	System.setProperty("java.protocol.handler.pkgs",
		   "com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol");
	// Add the provider implementation class for handling SSL
connections
	java.security.Security.addProvider(new
		    com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider());
	// Set the truststore for authentication
	System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.truststore",
		   "gov.doc.bis.snap.clienttruststore");
	System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "changeit");

And here is a little more of the error:

C:\bis-axis\gov\doc\bis\snap>java gov.doc.bis.snap.SSLMain

Testing getting SnapworkItem with key parameter.
>> Querying SnapWorkItemApi for '1'
- Mapping Exception to AxisFault
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
 faultString: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Couldn't find trusted
certificate
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
        stackTrace: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Couldn't find
trusted certificate
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.b(DashoA6275)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA6275)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.a(DashoA6275)
		.
		.
		.

What should I do?  Thanks.