axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Snigdha Pandit <Snigd...@NIIT.com>
Subject RE: Using AXIS with WSAD
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:27:04 GMT
as i understand, the service is already deployed and you are trying to call
the service. have you tried using the trace utility to check the SOAP packet
that is formed when the request is sent to the axis server?

-----Original Message-----
From: Zaremskas, Michelle M N10 [mailto:Michelle.Zaremskas@CIGNA.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 8:46 PM
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Using AXIS with WSAD

I'm keeping it real simple.  I'm going through the examples and I'm trying
to invoke the Calculator service (example2) using the CalcClient.  When I
run the CalcClient it is getting the following stack trace:

- Mapping Exception to AxisFault
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
 faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document
following the root element must be well-formed.
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
	stackTrace: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the
document following the root element must be well-formed.
	at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1213)
	at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.reportFatalXMLError(XMLDocume
ntScanner.java:570)
	at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.abortMarkup(XMLDocumentScanne
r.java:624)
	at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$TrailingMiscDispatcher.dispat
ch(XMLDocumentScanner.java:1450)
	at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScanner.
java:381)
	at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1098)
	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationCon
textImpl.java:213)
	at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:457)
	at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:362)
	at samples.userguide.example2.CalcClient.main(CalcClient.java:106)

[...]

Exception in thread "main"