axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Akacem Mohammed <Mohammed.Aka...@arbeitsamt.de>
Subject AW: generated classes directory
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:49:03 GMT
Hi Russel,

would please give me a hint how I could change my wsdl file to achieve this.

I have the SteaServer interface in the de.ba.stea.soap package, the holder class in the de.ba.stea.helper
package. I want to put the generated file SteaServerService SteaServerServiceLocater and SteaServiceSoapBindingStub
in the package de.ba.stea.soap.client and the files SteaServiceSoapBindingSkeleton and SteaServiceSoapBindingImpl
in the package de.ba.stea.soap.server.

I want to do this because I want to deploy on the client machine only the classes need by
the client.

I downloaded  a document from  http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl <http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl>
 but I didn't understand much.

thank you for any help

Mohammed

hier is my file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://soap.stea.ba.de"

xmlns:impl="http://soap.stea.ba.de-impl" xmlns:intf="http://soap.stea.ba.de"

xmlns:tns2="http://helper.stea.ba.de" xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"

 <types>
  <schema targetNamespace="http://helper.stea.ba.de"

xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

     <complexType name="Status">
       <sequence>
         <element name="errorMessage" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
         <element name="errorCode" type="xsd:int"/>
       </sequence>
     </complexType>

     <element name="Status" nillable="true" type="tns2:Status"/>
   </schema>
 </types>

   <wsdl:message name="transferResponse">
 <wsdl:part name="info" type="tns2:Status"/>
   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message name="transferRequest">

      <wsdl:part name="xmlAsString" type="SOAP-ENC:string"/>

      <wsdl:part name="dienstellennummer" type="xsd:int"/>

      file:// <file://<> <wsdl:part name="info" type="tns2:Status"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:portType name="SteaServer">

      <wsdl:operation name="transfer" parameterOrder="xmlAsString dienstellennummer info">
  <wsdl:input message="intf:transferRequest"/>
  <wsdl:output message="intf:transferResponse"/>
      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:portType>

   <wsdl:binding name="SteaServiceSoapBinding" type="intf:SteaServer">

      <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

      <wsdl:operation name="transfer">

         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
  <wsdl:input>
  <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"

namespace="transfer" use="encoded"
  />
  </wsdl:input>

  <wsdl:output>
  <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"

namespace="http://soap.stea.ba.de" use="encoded"/>
  </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:binding>

   <wsdl:service name="SteaServerService">

      <wsdl:port binding="intf:SteaServiceSoapBinding" name="SteaService">

         <wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/SteaService"/>

      </wsdl:port>

   </wsdl:service>